MIXERS AND SHAKERS
Versatile and Affordable Solutions for Manual and Fully Automated Mixing.
- Pneumatic or Electric Motors
- Stainless Steel Outboard Bearings
- Stainless Steel Shafts
- Numerous blade configurations
SPEC DRUM AND TOTE MIXER LIFT
Switching your mixers from one container to another is easy with a SPEC drum and tote mixer lift. Reduce the risk of injury to operators, increase efficiency, and maintain a cleaner work environment by using one of our pneumatic lifts for your mixers. Watch the video below for a quick demonstration of our standard setup for drum mixers.
SPEC 5-GALLON BUCKET MIXER
The SPEC dual position bucket mixer is the perfect solution for mixing 5-gallon kits. The mixer is a clean and effective alternative to hand mixing. The system was designed to be easily moved from container to container by offering a separate cleaning position to cleanse the blade and shaft between materials. The hinged lid protects the operator from splashing but provides access for easy adds. Movement is assisted with a pneumatic cylinder to reduce operator strain.
- Reliable pneumatic motor
- Pneumatic lift for easy switching between 2 positions
- Hinged lid for splash containment and easy adds
- Optional pumping blade or propeller blade
The SPEC RBM4000 mixer is the ideal rotary blade mixer for high viscosity materials. Being the newest mixer in the SPEC lineup, we chose to manufacture one of the toughest mixers imaginable. With the heavy duty 3 horsepower motor, you will be able to mix
thoroughly and effectively every time. We offer a 3-blade stainless steel bow tie design or a flat blade disk for quick and easy cleanup time. With all the standard safety features built in combined with SPEC’s quality engineering and use of only the highest quality products, you can expect this mixer to keep performing over many years.
- 3 HP Heavy Duty Electric Motor
- Stainless steel butterfly or flat blade option
- Made in the USA
- No blades, no washing, no mess!
- Great cost save for 11 pound batches or smaller
- Can mix paste inks and flushes
- Safe and clean operations
- Compact and easy handling
DATASHEETS FOR SPEC VIBRATION MIXERS
TASMAN MINI JUG AND CAN SHAKER
The Tasman Mini by Color-Mix.EU is the perfect solution for orbital mixing of jugs and 5lb tins. The simple adapter change makes it the only mixer you’ll need for both styles of containers. The quiet operation and small footprint makes it suitable for any location.
- Can weight and amount: 1x 1kg, 1×2,5kg
- Mixing time: smooth regulation
- Viscosity: up to 50 Pas
- Can closing: manual
- Weight: 130 kg
- Dimensions: 580 x 580 x 900 mm
- Electric motor power: 1,1kW
- Supply: 230V/50Hz
For plastic tins, adapter is required.
MFD Jetmixer is a fully automatic, high quality gyroscopic mixer for printing ink (offset, UV, flexo) and gel coat. The system can be customized with two or three mixing heads to greatly increases efficiency and meet customer demand. The Jetmixer’s operations are facilitated by the user-friendly multi functional LCD display. Our mixers are characterized by durable construction and ease of use including a large sliding door and a casing made of stainless steel.
- Weight and quantity of mixed cans:
- 3 mixing heads: 3x1kg 3 × 2.5kg 1x5kg 1x12kg
- 2 mixing heads: 2x1kg 2 × 2.5kg 2x5kg 2x12kg
- Mixing time: smooth regulation
- Viscosity of mixed paints: up to 50 pas
- Capacity and recognition of can sizes: automatic
- Dimensions: 48” x 32” x 44”
- Weight: 705lbs
- 4HP Electric Motor
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz or 400V / 50Hz