ACCESSORIES TO MAKE YOUR BULK MATERIAL HANDLING SIMPLE
TOTE AND BULK TANK ACCESSORIES
Innovative Tote and Bulk Tank Management Solutions
SPEC provides a wide array of tote and bulk tank accessories to make dealing with large quantities of ink, paint, and other materials easier than ever. We can modify these items to fit any size tote or vat. If you don’t see exactly what you need, let our team know and custom design a solution for you.
SPRING LOADED TOTE STAND
SPEC spring loaded tote stands instantly maximizes your efficiency when using IBC totes. At approximately 50% capacity, the tote is tilted at 6 degrees in order to provide complete drainage of the tote. This tilting also assists with increasing the flow of more viscous materials.
- Powdercoated Steel Construction
- Forklift Accessible on All Sides
- Optional Stand for Bucket Dispensing
- Optional Wheels for Easy Manouvering
Front of Totes
The full tote on the right is sitting flat while the mostly empty tote on the left is tilted forward.
Side view of a full and empty tote showing the angle of incline, forklift accessability, and optional heavy duty casters
Heavy Duty Construction
Solid steel construction and durable powdercoat finish ensures your tote stands will last in the harshest environments.
IBC TOTE REFILL STAND
SPEC IBC tote refill stands are the perfect way to refill a stationary tote. The heavy duty stand allows the stationary tote to remain in place while the refill tote is exchanged on the top rack. The two inch line provides gravity refill capability without any pumps to worry about.
- Refill totes without the use of pumps.
- Easy and convienent access to all connections, valves, and piping.
- Reduces labor usually associate with swapping totes constantly.
- Fits most IBC totes.
- Solid welded design.
- Helps prevent damage and maximizes warehouse space by double stacking totes.
CUSTOM PUMP-TO-PRESS SYSTEMS
SPEC pump-to-press systems are a reliable solution to get your ink to press. We have the expertise to design and implement systems that fit our customer’s individual pump-to-press needs and space.
- Customizable for a variety of pump configurations and presses
- Available with optional filter assemblies
- Optional fluid meters available – Meters can provide manual recording or automatic feedback to our iBlend software
- Made in the USA
BULK TANK PUMP CARTS
SPEC bulk tank pump carts are an easy way to manage transferring your pumps and filters from tank to tank. These carts can be completely customized to fit your needs. SPEC has provided carts for pumping water based inks, adhesives, and solvents. The carts can be customized for use with double diaphragms pumps, peristaltic pumps, or electric pumps. Food grade pump carts can also be provided.
- Customizable for a variety of pump configurations
- Available with optional filter assemblies (as shown)
- Food grade carts available
- Made in the USA